Sunday 3 July 2011

Hong Kong (Part 2)

I slept 12 hours straight and missed breakfast. I am disorientated. I have not been outside and it is 13.30 eek.

Here is a photo of my hotel room which I am going to hang out in today.

I need to get used to this time difference.

I am getting nervous about tomorrow's visit simply because talking to R he was shocked I was here alone and that I am travelling alone. Mainlanders are apparently different to people in Hong Kong eg manners etc. He saw the look on my face and he said "you'll be ok don't worry". I'm here now so let's get the show on the road.

Je suis naz aujourd'hui j'ai dormi 12 heures et je suis toujours fatiguée!!  Donc je vais profiter de ma chambre d'hotel etc.  Le cousin R a été choqué que je suis toute seule pour voyager etc il a dit que en Chine c'est complement different de Hong Kong et les gens beaucoup moins sympa. Il a vu l'horreur ce mon visage et m'a dit "ca va tout va passe bien". Je ne suis pas convainqu. Moi non plus c'est pas normal que je suis ici toute seul mais je suis ici maintenant donc on va faire avec!


No comments:

Post a Comment