Sunday 26 June 2011

5 Days to go and almost packed!

This is an absolute first.  I am basically packed 5 days to go before catching my plane.  A WHOLE 5 DAYS early.  I am the person who is dusting down her suitcase at midnight and has to be at the airport 4 hours later. For those of you who do not believe me here is the proof:
Impressive!

Je suis FIERE de moi meme. J-5 avant le decolage de mon avion et ma valise est presque fait! Normalement je suis en train de faire ma valise 4 heures avant que je dois etre a l'aeroport mais pas ce-fois ci! Regardez le photo!!

Having now basically packed my suitcase I am nervous about the trip.  However I am looking at it as a holiday.  The weather has been fabulous in Paris and so is getting me ready for the heat and humidity of Asia.

I can't believe it but this is actually happening...eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment