Friday 19 August 2011

Not for all the tea in China....

As some of you have commented there has not been a single post on my experiences of mainland China. Those fateful 6 days.  The main reason for that is foreign blogs and access to them are banned in mainland China.  Afterwards I had my accident etc and it was just too painful to type both figuratively and literally.  Anyway I am going to write my experiences now.  I just want to say this is MY EXPERIENCE of Mainland China and it is not the same for everyone. I had only hoped it would have been different.  However all I can say is that I feel very courageous to have done it and I actually feel pretty fearless now.  Would I ever go back to China again. The answer is no. I could go to Hong Kong again but Mainland China not ever again. Not as long as I have a say over how I live and no amount of money would temp me to go there - no amount.  There is still another client site to visit in India but someone else can go. I am done...give me Europe, South or North America, Southern Asia; Malaysia or Singapore, the Middle East but mainland China you can keep and India too!


No comments:

Post a Comment